A Death Note RPG forum.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Death Note

Go down 
AuthorMessage
katievanity
Admin

PostSubject: Death Note   Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:15 am

Amaya watched as a man named Lind L. Tailor took a seat and began broadcasting to the world about the killer she had come to know as Kira. He was speaking about taking out Kira and sentencing him to death. "Why is he showing himself on the television?" Her eyebrows were raised in confusion. It was almost as if he was egging Kira on. Is he absolutely crazy?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://deathnote.forumotion.com
done_to_death007

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:20 am

Hisa watched Lind L. Tailor collapse in his chair as she popped another potato chip in her mouth. Two men in dark suits and sunglasses came and dragged him out of view of the camera and most likely to an ambulance. "Wow..." She let her hand fall to her side as a giant digital "L" written in Old English appeared on the screen. Her mouth dropped as a voice over began to speak. It talked of the disbelief of how easy it was to locate Kira. "So, Kira's stationed in the Kanto Region, huh?" Hm... Hisa tapped her chin with her index finger and thought. "This is fucking cool. There's a war between the famous detective and infamous Kira...L will win."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
katievanity
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:24 am

Amaya stared at the screen long after the broadcast was over. She had always admired L. She had managed to learn about him from her cousin, Touta Matsuda. "I should call him..." She reached for the phone but stopped as it began to ring. She picked it up and spoke into it. "Hello?" It was Touta! Woah...that's crazy. "You're working with-oh...sorry." He gets to work the Kira case!? No way! "Can you get me in on it?" She waited. "You suck!" AH! "Bye."
Back to top Go down
done_to_death007

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:32 am

Hisa stared at the screen, absentmindedly chomping oh the chips. I wonder what Amaya's doing?... She sat in silence for a few more moments, the only noise being the chewing and crunching of chips in her mouth. She stood up and walked over to the phone. She licked her fingers of the salt and wiped them on her hoodie. She said the numbers aloud as she dialed and waited for her best friend to pick up the phone. I wonder what this L guy looks like?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
katievanity
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:47 am

Amaya jumped as her phone rang again. She huffed and stomped back over to pick it up. "What do you want now, Matsu- Oh, hi Hisa!" She fell into her chair. "I saw the broadcast. Tried talking my police officer cousin into getting me in. He's working with L. Of course he couldn't. That idiot."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Note   

Back to top Go down

Death Note
Page 1 of 1